"Recruiting the wrong person for a key job may be one of the most expensive decisions any organisation makes. On the other hand, recruiting the right person can transform your organisation for the better: - Personnel Today Magazine
We are passionate about your organisation attracting the right talent, which will increase productivity and profitability and saves time, cost of re-hiring and damage done through hiring the wrong people.
- Ensure your recruitment process reflects the message you want to create about your business
- Find and attract the right people for your business
- Identify emerging leaders and then help them build their career path
- Ensure the talent you hire can adapt to your business
- Evaluate to know whether an employee will be committed to your business and sees it as the best place to realise their career goals
of engaged employees generate
- Hay Group
67% of engaged employees
advocate their organisations;
only 3% of the disengaged do
Invest early in new people to transform them into committed, effective employees in the shortest time possible. The results are motivated, engaged people who are connected to your company.
Onboarding and engagement are greatly enhanced when your company is clear about it's vision, culture and values. It leads to greater clarity, collaboration and co-operation.
Prioritise onboarding to ensure smooth, orientation, integration and engagement of new hires.
We provide 1-1 support to:
"Cafe Style" Series
A series of 6 informal bite-sized workshops/seminars designed to increase employe eengagement. Suits all employees.
We provide a toolkit to help with health and wellbeing covering stress, conflict, decision making, mindset, work/life balance, energy, time management, goal setting.
companies with engaged employees on the
stock market index in total were
22% higher than average
- AON Hewitt 2010